Managing your mental illness can be tricky so I’m going to leave you a few tips on how to save yourself five minutes a day. Most people who suffer from anxiety or anxiety like symptoms have poor breathing methods. No, this doesn’t indicate that you have health issues or smoke too much but having the proper inhale and exhale techniques can help. The trick is to work on your breathing before you have an anxiety attack because not properly breathing can cause lack of blood flow in certain areas. Don’t get me wrong water is very important but in order to have proper blood flow you have oxygen too. When the muscle constricts itself in the body its not always due to a lack of fluid intake sometimes it is the lack of oxygen that the area isn’t getting.
And child that goes for your brain and heart as well for those of y’all only using one trick methods. Baby you need something that is quick, simple, and easy to do on a day-to-day basis. Most people find themselves journaling, seeking some adrenaline rush, using sex, drugs, and isolation on a constant that one technique you end up missing out on is breathing. Now, granted mediation is very important, but let’s be real life is hard and trying to get up, go to work, manage children, run a business, or even take yourself is a task at hand. So, sometimes we don’t have time to actually sit down in the morning and give our body the things it needs. Sometimes you are so run down from lifing alone that all you can do for your body is give it sleep.
When this becomes a pattern maybe its time to add vitamin C into your diet or try taking some vitamins for energy an boost. And by a person body always being in busy state meaning under stress from thoughts, problems, people, and money that’s bound to lead to some depression or depressing like shit. I mean just think about that episode on SpongeBob when Squidward was so ready to get away from SpongeBob and retire that he grew bored of the lifestyle he was living and went back into the Oscar Grouch mood. Why, you ask me I say comfort? Because why did he get weary when he was in a new environment but was okay with the chaos that bred from SpongeBob. And can we be honest SpongeBob wasn’t annoying he was just full of life that it emotionally disturbed people because he was comfortable with his life.
I mean don’t we all work jobs to pay for things such as clothing, hair, nails, shoes, cars, hoes, light bills, and etc. He had just found a way to make his life comfortable to him and people really hated that shit. He was dope as fuck and didn’t bother nobody. Child, some of y’all ain’t grew up enough for me because the older you get you be wanting to be around people who bring happiness to you. Not by the things they do for you on a constant day to day basis, but how their happiness gives you happiness. Right, like how tf did we end up here I think I need to stay off of Twitter because we relate so hard on that SpongeBob episodes. And life been lifing so damn hard and I been tired and drained. But…
HERES A FEW REMINDERS:
· Breath in and breath out through the day and not through the mouth or nose only. That’s not proper breathing sweetie, okay.
· It’s okay to miss a couple of days of journaling and conquering your life. Nobody is always supposed to be on go mode, that’s that social media shit making you feel like if you ain’t doing nothing then you ain’t nothing.
· Well, why is there people with money and unhappy? I’ll wait!
· Study you, clean up your social media, and go on a social media diet. If your anything like me, me and diets be missing each other meaning I say I’m going to start my diet so I can get my ass done. Girl, I start that shit and start feeling skinny and stop. The point being made is that you don’t have to give up social media but taking a break from it sometimes is cool too.
· HYDRATE, REMEMBER TO EAT, AND TRY YOUR BEST TO GET TO SOME SLEEP
· WHAT ARE YOUR COMFORT SPACES? THE PEOPLE, PLACES, AND THINGS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE? REACH OUT AND IF THEY REJECT YOU THAT’S OKAY!
· Depending on the status of the relationship you have with that person, remember rejection isn’t bad it is an emotion that need to be honored.
· Use your voice communicate your PHUCKING needs! Don’t wait until mania is kicking your ass to start setting boundaries. Because when mania is gone, you’ll regret every decision you made and try to undo them.
LAST BUT LEAST GIVE YOURSELF SOME LOVE TODAY! I DON’T CARE IF ITS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD, TAKING A BATH, GETTING A MASSAGE, READING A BOOK, TAKING A NAP, GOING TO SEE A FRIEND, CUDDLING, OR EVEN COLORING. Love is something that is shown and given in many ways what is your way of saying I LOVE ME?